Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Dolce And Gabbana Shoes Fakes



"I was born in the village of Lontué. Daughter of these old philharmonic musician and a singer peasant. I arrived in Santiago , I studies of music and theater. Participated in the Choir of the University of Chile and worked in Congress. In the 76 years I took my first singing lessons with the soprano Lucia Ghana, the tenor José Quilapi and systematically since 82-1986 with the jazz singer Agnes Delano.
I worked and I have several offices, but the one I like and what I do best is sing.
In my song I want to represent the ordinary people of this village: the couturiers, the factory workers, clerks at stores.
The work I am presenting today is to show trades, jobs or characters that are part of the landscape and urban or rural, that is the man its footprint. Http://www.catalinarojas.scd.cl/

0 comments:

Post a Comment